Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SAY WHAT???

Well Im so happy to announce that we are pregnant again..Im so early 4-5 weeks and was very shocked considering we were not REALLY trying (I guess thats when it happens) Im a little scared because with both girls I was REALLY sick, so far so good with this pregnancy. Dont get me wrong Im not complaining about feeling great..just so different than the other pregnancies which worries me a bit, but it is also early..so God willing I breeze thru this and have a HEALTHY baby. We are so frickin happy!!

1 comment:

Kim Miller said...

Cher and Scott,

Hey this is Aunt Kathy, not Kim...I am in her blog so it may look like this is coming from her.

I am sooooo happy for you and have a gut feeling that everything will work out great with this pregnancy and that you will soon be holding a beautiful baby boy!! How awesome that soon we will have 2 babies in the family to love!!!! Congratulations and thanks again for calling me to share the good news (even though you woke me up it was worth it!)!!

Love Ya Guys,
Aunt Kathy