Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Im getting better

Ok Im getting pretty good at this computer stuff..note the nice music on the right LOL.. First of all the main reason that I even thought about being a blogger is because of my sister in law Kim Miller. She was just diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer at the young age of 29. Our family has built a blog kimfightscancer.blogspot.com (stop by and check it out) It is something that she can update to let family and loved ones know of her trials and tribulations of this new journey that she will take. By the way we will be kicking some colon cancer butt!!! Which brings me to think about what a great way to keep in touch with family and friends that I don't chit chat with daily or even monthly (I know that's bad), and keep them up to date on our every day life. Well like I said before this is not normally anything I would do so here goes nothing....

No comments: