Thursday, October 30, 2008

Landyn has a play date with her best friend Lily right now, so between the fighting over the Jesse doll and the many bathroom trips I thought I would take this opportunity to get an entry in. Yesterday was a crazy busy day with a ultrasound for myself first thing in the morning. I had to drink 40 0z it doesn't seem like that much but to not be able to PEE!! NOT GOOD!! I also had my Mammogram later in the afternoon, with my mom having breast cancer they just need to check things out. I had a lump a year 1/2 ago and never followed thru with it. Kendra was really wondering about if it hurt or not, but Im here to tell you Ladies it was a piece of cake..way better than ultrasound. Sticking probes in places that the sun dont shine IS NOT FUN!!!

Jaden had dance, which has pretty much taken over our life LOL every mon tues and wed..but in a good way..She is on mini troupe (its her first year) at Prestige Academy. Jaden LOVES dance! Thats what I threaten her with when shes being naughty. NO DANCE it works really well. Landyn also takes classes and she too is in love.
Anywho, I finally finished the last bit of laundry and watched one of my fav. shows ANTM, then the Island another fav. and off to bed.
I also just saw the first clip of TWILIGHT the movie and I am SOOOOOO excited..for those of you that dont know I am a TRUE FAN and cant wait for another book. I read the series in 4 days!!! First thing this morning my Doctors office was calling letting me know I had cysts all over my ovaries and to stop taking the clomid (we were trying to have a liter) and that would be why I had so much pain. Cant I just get pregnant, already!! Then I think am I nuts with all the fighting that my two do.. just the other day Jaden was coping everything that landyn was saying to bother her..so landyn came and told scott and I..Jaden is following my words. I thought that was soo cute!!
Kendra and I were hanging out this morning and we were talking about loosing weight and working out (I was feeling yucky about myself) and she said by the way I found a picture of you from last year in a bikini and you looked really good..Im like HELLO break that baby out..she was holding out on me LOL so she fwd to me Ill post it so you can see not to shabby. Im not going to be so hard on myself (at least for today)!!

I just got off the phone with my mother-in-law Nan and she said Kim is doing really good..the drugs they have her on make her a little groggy..but she is going to try to go to a volleyball game tonight. We love you Kim xoxo

No comments: