Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How to start?? Things have been pretty busy and on the other hand kinda not, so I really havent had very many excuses for not blogging other than maybe facebook! Sept has flown by and I cant wait for the FALL season, Im usually a summer girl, but with this extra baggage on board Im enjoying any cool moments. I am now 23 weeks along..baby Jenner is moving so much, but Im happy to know he is strong and doing well even if it does keep me awake. I ended up in the ER last Sunday morning with pain in my stomach and back, I was worried about Jenner being ok (which he was) come to find out it was a UTI my first and hopefully my last, but from what I understand a lot of pregnant women get them, No thank you!!! Jaden had troupe try outs last Sat and she will find out today the results..she was so excited this morning..waiting 4 days is a long time for her. Scott also worked his FIRST overtime shift, we are so silly but it seems to be awful for both of us, he came home this morning (from being gone 2 days) and said he even got butterflies in his stomach when he saw me..so sweet!! l-Lets just hope he still gets them 20 years from now. LOL I know... I know... how pathetic but we are so used to being together all the time that one extra day away is agony, and I kinda like him a little bit. Kristen gave birth to Kimber Grace on Sept 18th. She is so beautiful and TINY!! We went over Sunday to celebrate Kristens Birthday (which is the sept 21st) and I just couldnt get enough of her she is so sweet and loves to cuddle. It just makes me want Jenner to come soon, January is so far off. LOL Kims Birthday is this Sat she would have been 30, when I think of me at 30 and how much I have done since age 30 it makes me so sad that her life was cut so short..I guess its never enough time. We are holding a car wash for her and then going to the grave site to send off balloons for her. Scott has his good and bad moments, which is expected, I still dont think its completely hit him yet..he still says he cant believe it. Scotts and his Dad have been spending more time together recently, which Scott cherishes. ..love always
the Gwaltneys

No comments: