Friday, January 16, 2009

The bigger picture

For those of you that did not know, we had a miscarriage (you might have noticed that I took the baby counter off the blog a few weeks ago) we found out at 7 weeks that the baby did not have a heartbeat. Ive had a hard time trying to put my thoughts together, to be able to update the blog about the pregnancy and about having a miscarriage. I think I needed to see this to the end before I able to write about it plus we were waiting for my body to realize that the pregnancy was not viable. So until we actually LOST the baby it was so hard to say I miscarried when I had not. I started having horrible pain late last night and miscarried. It was sad, and we cried. I never expected it to be so hard emotionally, but I feel better today than I have since we got the news that there was no heartbeat. I couldn't move on til it was REALLY over. God has big plans for us. I do know that we will be blessed with a bundle of joy when the time is right, and have lots of fun trying. I'm leaving it in Gods hands.

1 comment:

Kim Miller said...

Hey Sis,
As we knew a little while ago that this was coming, I still had hopes that all of the sudden we would hear a heartbeat. I'm trying not to cry right now. I know when the time is right, we will get our angel baby again. Hang in there...I know first hand how those emotions feel. I love you guys so much.

Kim