Wednesday, January 7, 2009

can we blame this on public schools

I WAS having a boring night , when I start getting texts from a couple friends from the dance studio, informing me that Jaden has told them a couple good jokes. A few minutes later I get a call from Rachel who tells me she has to pull Jaden and her daughter Tatum aside and explain why you dont tell jokes like the ones they told. ..so she starts telling me about the joke..ok I am laughing as Im typing..hold on...OK Ill explain ONE ..after everything I say.. you say the word ADDICTED. boat.......addicted.......hat.......addicted.......slapped your face........you get it!! I am hyperventilate on the phone as Rachel is telling me, and tears are literally running down my face. It was so random and unexpected, plus funny and especially when it comes from your sweet little angel girl. Well they tell Rachel that my niece Morgan told them..about that same time, Kendra comes over with Morgan and I tell her the story and we ask Morgan who told her. (Im convinced its gotta be from her older brother Brody who is in 6th grade and sounds like a 6th grade boy joke) Come on we all remember the little Johnny jokes!! But No Morgan informs us that one of the girls in her grade 4th told her..soo Im going to blame this one on public school system, they let anybody in LOL....I guess the youth and innocence starts going out the door about this time..what to do!!!

No comments: