Thursday, January 22, 2009

Its right around the corner "LOVE DAY"

Wow a NEW look to go with a NEW year and why not a Happy Valentines Day theme, and what more appropriate than with my two favorite colors PINK AND BLACK!! Not much going on this week, just painting and more painting, trying to get the house ready for the big move. I am so bored and tired from painting that Kendra and I decided to switch it up and start moving. Something, anything at this point. If we wait for the GUYS it will NEVER happen. So we started hauling furniture out of the house this morning and if I dont say so myself we did pretty darn good, watch out for the Corrington girls!! Were thinking of starting a moving business LOL!!! We also have a big (LONG) weekend ahead. Jaden starts her first competition as a mini, she competes on Saturday so Im pretty excited for her and very interested in what this all entails....Ill let you know how they did!! Ta ta for now!

No comments: