Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back to School!!

Landyns first day of school (notice the big girl back-pack) she picked it out all by herself!!
Scott and Jaden the first day of 6th grade

Landyns first day of kindergarten..she is so excited!



Jaden and Madisen BFF'S forever





Jaden and Landyn




Looking too cool for school
Well school has finally started. I dont know who was more excited us or the girls! I have to admit I shed a couple tears and got choked up a couple times, she was such a big girl..She walked right in to class and walked up to the teacher and said "I am 5 now" I didnt think I would be so emotional it must be the hormones. So far Scott and I have not taken advantage of the nice days with no kiddos (before we pop out the next one) but isnt that what got us in this predicament in the first place.





No comments: