Saturday, November 8, 2008

Can this day be over already

Ok lets count how many times Landyn has cried and if I had a nickel for every time my name was yelled today I wouldnt have had to have a YARD sale. My girls have been fighting non stop, this day started way to early for my normally noon riser. I had both girls up by 6am and out the door by 6 20 and all for a good cause a YARD sale. Which by the way I had all of about 20 bucks worth to sell, and I broke my quota making 21 bucks..whooo hoooo. But I had fun with the ladies. So to say the least landyn is MISERABLE.. with Jaden (aka) the instigator is not helping matters. I also am very tired and still have clients..its days like this when I want to CALL IN SICK. Scott is at work which sucks he has such a good job and Im glad hes home with us so often, but I want him around ALL the time. Well Im waiting for my second wind..wish me luck... by the way is it possible to change your name from MOM to something else LOL

No comments: