Friday, November 14, 2008

THE FIRST SLEEP OVER


I am having a moment tonight. Landyn is at her first NON family sleepover. My stomach actually hurts LOL. She of course was so excited to leave. Is this a sign that she is growing up on me? Tomorrow is the UNDY 5000 colon cancer walk that we are doing for my sister Kim. We did the breast cancer walk for my Mom and took Landyn, well needless to say it was a long day and landyn was not a happy camper. Plus we also have the guns and hoses football game tomorrow evening that Landyn will go to. So My friend Heather offered to keep Landyn overnight because we are leaving the house at 530. Which means I need to get my little butt to bed. Oh I stole a picture off Heathers blog so you can see that Im obviously the only one worrying..Landyns having a blast with heathers girls Olivia and Aubrey

No comments: