Monday, November 24, 2008

The COLON is clean

Scotts colon is cleaner than it ever has been. He hardly remembers the whole experience. Scott is really funny coming out of surgery he had a HARD time waking up ( Dr Rodriquez said he really knocked him out) he was so out of it he even tried to bite at me for trying to wake him up. LOL. He did have two small polyps that the Dr. removed, but he said that everything will be fine from what they looked like. The rest of the colon was beautiful. So that was great news!! I'm so excited for Thanksgiving and all the yummy food and my favorite CHERRY PIE. I don't know what it is about cherries but I LOVE them. Then on Friday we are heading up north to stay in a cabin for the weekend with the whole family. Its going to be so much fun, and I heard it might snow. I hope so!

No comments: