Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy anniversary to US..and Kendra and harley and kim and deron???

Well today is our anniversary, we share this special day with two other special couples the Millers and the Mcdougalls. I know this goes along with my last blog of my family being crazy, but hey we share everything and it works for us! Scott came home from work this morning with a dozen red roses and a card, that Im not aloud to read till later..hmmm whats up with that? Landyn had a play date with Lily aka (her best friend) so Scott and I were able to spend some alone time together. We went to the movies to see SawV. Hint: mornings on weekdays are awesome times to see movies NO ONE is there!! We even snuck in chipotle (burrito in a bowl). Our new favorite place to eat and its super duper YUMMY, and healthy. I think we might go out to dinner with my sister tomorrow evening, we had dance till 9 tonight its been a long day for the Gwaltneys..Good night

1 comment:

The McDougalls said...

We still need to go out to dinner all four of us. Even if the kids come thats fine too. Lets get it planned. Love you Sis xoxoxo