Sunday, November 23, 2008

SUNDAY the DAY of NO FOOD

Scott had his 1 egg and toast and is doing much better than I expected. He did have a moment though when he thought about mixing Cheetos in water (yuck) to DRINK down. Well the reminder that we had Cheetos had me hiding in the pantry with a mouthful when he caught me orange handed. I felt so bad with a mouthful of what HE wanted. I couldn't help myself. LOL Jaden also had Alainas birthday party this afternoon. They had a salon day and had their nails and hair done. The girls had a blast. Then I ran over to Justice they were having a buy on get one free sale, so I picked up 2 web kins for the price of 1 for Olivia and Aubreys birthday. SCORE!!! I love it when I get a good deal. (plus they were even nice and gave me a extra 30% off for a coupon I didnt even had) Im loving JUSTICE!!

ALSO GREAT NEWS..we were able to raise about 17,000 for KIM Thanks to all of YOU!!! It would not have been possible without all the love support from each and everyone. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts!!!

No comments: