Monday, December 1, 2008

Cabin Fever

Well it was offically a great weekend spending time at the cabin with family. The cabin itself was beautiful I will post pictures soon. The only draw back was that I wasnt feeling too well just slightly sick to my stomach and might have the flu. On the way home Dylan threw up in the car and I at least made it to a taco bell bathroom. We get home and Scott calls his mom to see how Dylans feeling and he was doing fine, about that same time Kristen texts to see if Im pregnant, so Scott went to the store and well Im happy to announce 2 tests later that I DONT have the flu and we will be expecting a bundle of joy in 9 months. We decided last month to put it on hold with everything else going on. (we had been trying for about 9 months)and had been back on the pill for one month. I guess God has another plan for us! We are so happy!!

3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

Yeah!!!! Another baby girl for the Gwaltney's!

The McDougalls said...

Congratulations Gwaltneys!! I cannot wait to have another niece or nephew. I am sooo excited!!!! I promised to help out if you had another baby for me so just let me know when I can help!! I owe you now

Nan Gwaltney said...

I am so happy for you guys and happy for us all to have another baby in our family. We are blessed and we know this will be Kim's "Angel Baby". We love you guys and can't wait for our new grandbaby or grandbabies!