Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I love zofran

Up until about 2 this afternoon, I was pretty much miserable. Just a constant nausea and upset feeling. I left the house 2 times in the past few weeks, which gets OLD really fast. But I am happy to say that the doctor prescribed Zofran, and I feel AWESOME!! Kendra and I were talking about Zofran and what a difference it made in how I felt. I thought where was this drug back in the day with the other pregnancy's. It would have come in really handy. (Kendra gets really sick while pregnant too) Plus Scott will be happy to have my old self around. He said he doesnt like me this way I barely talk to him. Now that made me feel good. We all know how much I like to talk, and Im glad he likes it too!!! OK, let me fill everyone in on the past week. Jaden had three birthday parties, she has a busier calendar than me. Landyn started running a fever Sat evening, she even missed the skate party. It lasted till Monday. Now she has just a runny nose, but I guess it is going round. I just want her to get better for Glendale Glitters. Landyn also cant wait for Santa, she asks everyday "Santa come today" she also cant wait to open presents, it will be fun this year to see things from her eyes. Ill post a picture of Olivia and Aubreys birthday party that Jaden went to, Im glad she has lots of friends that she loves to spend time with!!!


No comments: