Thursday, December 11, 2008

WHEN IS THE HIPPO COMING!!

Well tomorrow is the big day. We find out how far along we are and also if there is more than one hippo in my tummy! For those of you that dont know about the HIPPO. Landyn has put in her request for a hippo instead of a baby, a girl hippo to be exact. Wonder if the song "I want a hippo for Christmas" that she is dancing to at Glendale Glitters has anything to so with it. I have been feeling YUCKY for the past two weeks and rarely leave the house. I cant wait for this stage to be over! Thank goodness for my sister she has helped sooo much, anything I need or want shes there! My mom also came over today and spoiled me! Kendra just took the girls to the school that Jaden goes to, they are having a movie night in the cafeteria "A Shrek Christmas" with hot chocolate, popcorn, and lets not forget the guy in the red suit SANTA.

1 comment:

The McDougalls said...

I figured I have to help out as much as I can since I somehow contributed to this hippo!! It will get better, just hang in there. Love you xoxox