Sunday, December 21, 2008

A wonderful night




Last night was Glendale Glitters Jaden and Landyn were amazing. I was a little worried about Landyn, but she rocked the house. I was one proud Mommy. The only downfall was Landyn would NOT take a picture!! It was nice to have everyone show up to see the girls dance. Even Aunt Kim showed up to support the girls. I took a few pictures of the girls back stage, and then my camara died. I was so bummed because I wanted pictures with everyone. The best picture I have of landyn!!


The girls were so excited!! Landyn wouldnt look at me for a picture, but shes still the cutest little bug around even with her eyes closed.





Olivia, Jaden, and Tatum





Jaden and Olivia

1 comment:

The Guest Family said...

Great pic of Landyn at the drinking fountain! Love it!