Friday, December 12, 2008

ONE LITTLE HIPPO

We are home from our doctor appointment and we are happy to be the proud parents of ONE little hippo. Actually it looks more like a peanut than a hippo, lets hope this one has nuts of its own! We are so happy to be having one, we were actually a little scared of the double baby thing, but we were prepared for either! The due date is July 26, which is our Uncle Mikes birthday! Landyn's is July 16, mine is July 24, Mikes July 26, Kendra's July 28, Morgan and Ki Ki's Aug 10, and Jaden's Aug 12 wow that's a lot in a short time period. Plus a LOT of LEOS can the family stand one more?? Good luck Justin and Jake at your championship game tonight, sorry we couldn't be there. We know your going to kick some BUTT

3 comments:

The Brown Family said...

GO HIPPO!!!!

The Guest Family said...

Love the baby countdown you added to the blog... just hope your baby's legs get longer!! :o) I am so happy for you both and will be there to spoil him/her any way I can!

Kim Miller said...

I'm so excited to be an Aunty again. This is my angel baby!!!! I will be there to see this one because the Lord is healing me to be here for a long time. I love you guys!!